As we round off 2015 and await the arrival of 2016 I just thought I would share a nice little survey conducted by the Irish Times newspaper back in March outlining the 10 best Irish pubs in the world (outside Ireland).
Might make it our mission to check them out and see for ourselves.
The 10 best Irish pubs in the world (outside Ireland)
- The Auld Shillelagh, London
- Bubbles O’Learys, Kampala
- The Drunken Poet, Melbourne, Australia
- Finn McCool’s, New Orleans
- Healy Macs, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Irish Pub Koblenz, Koblenz, Germany
- Irish Haven, Brooklyn, New York
- The Irish Times, Vancouver Island, Canada
- The James Joyce, Prague
- Wild Rover, Cusco, Peru
You can read the full article by following the link below: